Overview of Activities
This is a brief list of our various activities across all nations. Many of them take place in multiple countries:
• Prayer Watch - Prayer team of like-minded people all over the world interceding for the target people groups. Also gathering at the USA mission base with music-led praise and worship, testimonies, and prayer for the Ministries’ activities and for the World.
• Mission Journeys - Short term trips (3 days to several weeks) to pray for the local community and the host nation, to preach the Gospel, to teach, to help ongoing local ministry as required, to encourage local Christian believers, to encourage economic development, education, health care and charity.
• Seminars (International & US) - Teaching and/or hands on training in any aspect of the Christian faith, including but not limited to teaching/preaching the Gospel, the use of dance, flags and other dramatic arts for worship, evangelism and discipleship, and teaching on our missionary experience. Sometimes seminars are a joint effort with other ministries and/or local churches.
• Community Outreach - Presentation of the Christian Gospel message through music, drama, dance and speech. Ministry to the community through individual and corporate prayer.
• Leader Mentoring - Personal mentoring of team members and local church and denominational leaders.
• Activities that currently take place mostly in Mozambique (see Mozambique page) - Outreaches & crusades, church planting, distribution of Bibles, organized Bible training, assistance with construction of church buildings, orphan/widow/elderly care, clean water projects (wells), hospital ministry.
• Prison Ministry - Presentations to prisoners and guards of the gospel message, gifts of food staples and necessities. Follow up visits to mentor inmates and guards. Wheresoever does this in partnership with other ministries in the US, and directly in other countries.
Concentrated in the Tete Province of Mozambique there have been well over 100,000 decisions for Christ and good congregational growth in existing churches. Wheresoever has been the catalyst for starting more than 350 new churches across multiple denominations. God has honored us by allowing Wheresoever to witness first hand ...read more
For a sumary of what God does through this ministry across the world, past and present, visit our Ministry Map page. Additional information about our two ministry bases (USA and Mozambique) is included in the Who We Are page,